Batson-Cook has completed more than $11 million worth of construction projects for Vicar's Landing and more than $62 million for Life Care Pastoral Services, Inc.
Health Center Renovation
Rink Design Partnership | Jacksonville, FL
- An extensive renovation of a 38,000-square-foot, 68-bed skilled nursing center.
- Multi-phased construction was used in order to keep the facility operational throughout the project.
- The project scope included interior, structural, mechanical, electrical, and communication upgrades.
- The residents' living areas, hallways, nurses' station, kitchen facility, dining hall, and hair salon were updated.
- Extensive termite damage, discovered during the renovation, was repaired under a separate contract.
- The construction team's extensive planning and hard work was rewarded with approval of all AHCA inspections.
The Stratford Assisted Living Facility
KBJ Architects, Inc. | Jacksonville, FL
- This project is a three-story, load-bearing masonry structure on shallow foundations.
- The elevated floors are hollow core with two-inch concrete topping; the roof structure is truss/conventional framing with plywood sheathing and shingles; and the exterior skin is vinyl siding and vinyl clad wood windows over block/wood sheathing.
- The facility includes 38 assisted living apartments and common support areas.
- The project scope also includes the construction of a new, 4,300-square-foot laundry/maintenance building and a 600-square-foot sunroom addition to the existing health center.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Life Care Pastoral Services, Inc. | Ponte Vedra Beach, FL